Updated: Jan 23, 2019
This is an old favorite recipe from last year that got deleted when I updated my website so here we go! There are so many uses for the 2 ingredient dough that is so popular among people on WW! Pizza, flatbreads, biscuits, etc! Just search online and you'll get tons of results! However, the one thing I really like to make is what I call "Cheater-Bay Biscuits" which is clearly a play on Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits! Plus, you get 2 biscuits for less than the points of ONE biscuit at the restaurant! Sounds like a win to me! These are so good and pair perfectly with a hot, delicious bowl of your favorite soup! They're easy to make and don't take too long to cook, either. Pop these in the oven and enjoy!
Serving: 2 biscuits WW SP per serving: 5
1/2 cup self rising flour
1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray
1/4 cup fat free cheddar cheese Spray cooking oil
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Place foil on baking sheet and spray with spray oil
3) Mix flour and yogurt in large mixing bowl with spatula. It will be "crumby", that's normal.
4) Make sure you flour a flat surface and your hands and take the dough and kneed for 30
5) Roll into 2 even sized balls
6) Open/slice each ball in half and stuff with cheese and then close
7) Spray the spray butter on the balls and then roll in chives and garlic powder
8) Place on baking sheet
9) Bake for 25 minutes