I am always looking for easy recipes for my meal prep and these breakfast burritos hit the spot! The whole process took about 1/2 hour and I had breakfast ready for the week! Can't complain about that! Each burrito comes to 4sp and this should make enough filling for 5 burritos. I wrapped these individually in foil and put them into a large Ziploc bag and stored in the fridge.
I'm still working on my burrito wrapping skills!
1/4 cup egg whites
Red and yellow peppers
1/3 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
5 slices Velveeta cheese
20 slices of turkey pepperoni
Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
1 cup plain shredded hash browns (not pictured)
1) Heat skillet and spray with oil. Add hash browns and brown.
2) Add veggies and pepperoni
3) Crack eggs 1 at a time and scramble as you go
4) Add egg whites
5) Add hot sauce and seasoning
6) Put Velveeta in center of wrap
7) Let filling cool and then add to the wrap
8) Roll wrap and you're done!