So these are some of my favorite things to make! They’re quick, easy and taste delicious. Plus, they’re versatile and you can make them so many ways! Here’s my favorite way (currently) to do it! With my ingredients, each one comes to 4sp on Freestyle!! Yay! You can make them with veggies, bacon, etc but just remember to adjust the points. I've been adding banana peppers too, which is delicious!
1 L’oven brand English muffin
5 slices Hormel turkey pepperoni
1 slice Velveeta cheese
Everything but the Bagel seasoning
Spray butter (you don’t have to use it, but I do occasionally)
1) Toast English muffin
2) Spray hot pan with oil and crack egg. Cook to your liking. Add seasonings and hot sauce.
3) When muffin is toasted, add slice of cheese. Top with egg.
4) Cook pepperoni in pan for just about 30 seconds. Add to sandwich.
5) Spray 1 half of muffin with butter spray. Your sandwich is now complete!
6) Let sandwiches cool and wrap in foil. These will be good in the fridge all week. You could freeze them as well but I would suggest putting them in foil and then in a Ziplock if you do that.
*To reheat, I microwave the sandwich for about 45 seconds each morning. Perfect to serve with fruit!