I am taking part of a WW holiday recipe/greeting card exchange with some people on Instagram and I knew exactly which recipe I wanted to share! This veggie pizza has always been one of my favorite recipes and with just a few tweaks, it can be WW friendly which makes me happy! Plus, by making it into the shape of a Christmas tree you are bringing a little cheer with you as well! I've seen it done in the shape of a wreath as well!
This list will be enough to cut it into 16 servings a 3SP each!
1 can Pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
1 8oz package of reduced fat cream cheese
1 packet Ranch seasoning
*Veggie amounts will be up to you and can be adjusted! To keep it festive, I use red, green & white veggies! You can also use a yellow pepper cut into the shape of a star for a topper!
1) Let cream cheese soften on counter
2) Mix cream cheese with ranch packet
3) Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
4) Remove dough from can in long roll, do not separate. Then cut roll into 16 slices.
5) Place parchment paper on baking sheet
6) Place slices cut side down to form tree. Start by placing 1 slice for top; arrange 2 slices just below, with sides touching. Continue arranging a row of 3 slices, then a row of 4 slices, ending with a row of 5 slices. Use remaining slice for tree trunk.
7) Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
8) Cover "tree" with mixture and then top with the veggies
9) This can be made 24 hours in advance and kept covered in the fridge
Note: this is a photo from Google images, I haven't made one yet this year to photograph, but I wanted to get this recipe out to you all!